Reasons Why Travel Insurance is Important
Recently I had a client fall on one of their tours, one getting sick and ending up in the hospital with pnemonia, another having their flights cancelled due to weather. 2 out of the 3 had insurance. The one that didn't have insurance was lucky that the airline rebooked their flights for the next morning. They could have been out of pocket for the flights.
1. We never plan for things to happen.
2. We can't afford to lose our vacation investment.
3. Emergencies overseas can be expensive.
4. Your current medical coverage or Medicare won't cover your medical needs.
5. Insurance can help with travel delays, baggage delays, missed connections, and flight cancelations.
6. Death in the family.
7. You get sick before you travel.
8. There is a hurricane situation.
9. There is a terrorist attack.
10. Bottom Line:Purchase Travel Insurance.
Share the knowledge
I love to travel and explore the world. My goal is to help others actually experience their desired destination(s) whether they are traveling solo or as a group. The world has so much to offer.