There are so many reasons to choose St Lucia as your Caribbean destination for romance or adventure from Austin, TX. Saint Lucia is an Eastern Caribbean island nation with a pair of fabulous mountains, the Pitons, on its west coast. The capital, Castries, is a popular cruise port.
Saint Lucia is the perfect destination, whether you're after romance, rejuvenation or adventure. A genuine, natural landscape of gorgeous palm-fringed beaches, miles of unspoiled rainforest and the majestic Piton Mountains, are sure to indulge every taste. Natural waterfalls, breath-taking views, friendly locals and authentic culture impress the most travelled individuals for a holiday with lasting memories.
In this paradise island one of the top resorts to stay at is Jade Mountain. It is St. Lucia’s most romantic luxury resort. Rising majestically above the 600 acre beach front resort of Anse Chastanet. You can enjoy the beautiful views from your infinity pool sanctuary of the Pitons and the Caribbean sea with the sanctuary being opened with the 4th wall absent. You can enjoy sunset cocktails or star-gazing in the Celestial Terrace which hovers in space above the Jade Mountain Club. There are restaurants, bars, boutiques, art galleries, spa, scuba, bike and watersports facilities along with 2 sand beaches to enjoy.
St. Lucia is a lush, unspoiled island that span honeymooners, music lovers and thrill seekers. You can experience so much. Enjoy the opportunity to slab on organic mud and let the natural properties of the sulphur mud cleanse and revitalize your body and mind. Once the mud dries, bathe in the natural hot spring. You'll feel gorgeous and healthy!
August is Chocolate Heritage Month. Enjoy spa treatments and food all in the name of chocolate. Sample yummy "choc-tails," explore the old cocoa plantations or try specialty tasting menus.
St. Lucia is rich in health and wellness. The beautiful scenery and lush nature of Saint Lucia are the perfect backdrop to a wellness experience like no other.
Start planning your next dream vacation today!
Call 512.355.1817 or complete this form and we will be in touch.
Check it out! Click on the picture! With summer here it is a great time for families to connect and plan activities. Consider planning your holiday and 2018 getaways now from Austin, TX. Contact Experience Travelin for more guidance. firstname.lastname@example.org or 512.355.1817
Click on photo for more information.
1. Patience is Important - Don’t sweat what you can’t control. No need to get angry and upset. Life is too short. If your plane is delayed from Austin, TX there will be another one. If you missed your bus, there will be another one.
2. Wake Up Early - Be the first to see the beautiful sunrise while there is no crowd around from. Enjoy your coffee peacefully viewing the sites before everyone starts their day.
3. Meet Locals - While traveling, meet the locals to really help you understand their culture. English is widely spoken throughout the world. People enrich your lives. If they smile say “Hello.” If you are offered the opportunity to learn how they make something to make a living let them show you so you can learn. It could be weaving things to make hats, pasta, pastries, art, music, etc. This is a great way to connect and have a great experience.
4. Back Up Everything - Depending on the trip you are taking, consider the following: If you lose your phone make sure you have your photos and documents backed up in Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote, or an external drive. Make sure you have a few copies of your passport, credit cards, driver’s license, birth certificate, serial numbers of items and important phone numbers for emergencies. For example: keep a copy at home where a relative can access them easily if needed, keep another with you stored hidden in your suitcase amongst your clothes or in a travel belt that you wear. For more security place a piece of tin foil around your credit cards so if you get bumped they can’t snag your information.
5. Only take what you need - Many think you must take your closet with you when you travel. That is not the case. Take clothes that are interchangeable with others. Mix up your shorts, pants and tops, make sure your outfits will go with only 2 pairs of shoes and roll things up tight before placing them in your suitcase or backpack. This will allow more room. If you bring back souvenirs consider wrapping them up in your clothes to save on checking in another bag.
6. Insurance - Insurance is a must. We never plan to get sick, injured or have anything stolen while traveling. Things to consider when buying insurance: Will you be carrying a lot of expensive stuff with you? Do you have any pre-existing conditions? Health Insurance-Does it cover accidents, injuries, and hospital visits? Medical Evacuation Insurance-Coverage for you being transported to a hospital for treatment. Trip Cancelation Insurance-Unexpected interruptions. Baggage/Property Insurance-lost, stolen or damaged.
7. Take lots of photos - It is important to take photos while you travel. Many may only travel to the destination once so you want to remember what you did, who you saw, who you talked to, etc. so consider taking notes as you go along. You can use Evernote for journaling if you don’t want to use pen and paper.
8. Have Fun! - Explore what the destination has to offer. Don’t make your schedule so tight that you can’t enjoy it and you feel rushed. Slow down so you can take as much as you can in. This will give you a better overall experience. Get off the beaten path and explore some local food, music, art, etc.
9. Travel More!
I love to travel and explore the world. My goal is to help others actually experience their desired destination(s) whether they are traveling solo or as a group. The world has so much to offer.