Reasons Why Travel Insurance is Important
Recently I had a client fall on one of their tours, one getting sick and ending up in the hospital with pnemonia, another having their flights cancelled due to weather. 2 out of the 3 had insurance. The one that didn't have insurance was lucky that the airline rebooked their flights for the next morning. They could have been out of pocket for the flights.
1. We never plan for things to happen.
2. We can't afford to lose our vacation investment.
3. Emergencies overseas can be expensive.
4. Your current medical coverage or Medicare won't cover your medical needs.
5. Insurance can help with travel delays, baggage delays, missed connections, and flight cancelations.
6. Death in the family.
7. You get sick before you travel.
8. There is a hurricane situation.
9. There is a terrorist attack.
10. Bottom Line:Purchase Travel Insurance.
When Vacation is Over
We all dread it when our vacation is over and have to head back to work. Here are somethings you can do to lift yourself up:
*Bring back something from the trip that helps remind you of where you were.
*Take time to adjust being back home and getting things done.
*Return to work later in the week so the weekend comes much sooner.
*Organize your photos and share with family and friends.
*Start planning your next adventure.
Your kids don't have many school breaks so look at your calendar and let's start planning your next vacation.
I love to travel and explore the world. My goal is to help others actually experience their desired destination(s) whether they are traveling solo or as a group. The world has so much to offer.