Are you wanting to travel with a group but don't know how to get started?
Here are some Group Travel Tips to help you get started:
1.You will need someone to be the decision maker for the group.
2. You can have others in charge of different aspects of the group trip so it is not so stressful for the leader.
3. You want to decide on accomodations, activities, and things to do up front so you can decide what the group wants to do so you are not wasting your time on your vacation deciding on what to do.
4. Agree on a budget and adhere to it. You want to make sure to be realistic about the cost.
5. Decide how long you want the trip to be.
6. You want to book your trip, flights and transportation early in order to get the best pricing and selection for the group.
7. Hotels are not always the easiest for groups. You have more options with all inclusive resorts for groups. Villas can work for groups as well. Cruises work well, too.
8. As your travel advisor for your group I will help you with all the payments, arrangements and travel documents for the trip. Everyone needs to be on board to make the group a success. Communication is key. I am available before, during and after your trip for any questions.
9. Be sure to consider excursions in your destination in the planning stage but don't plan something for every second of your trip. You need some down time.
10. Split up during your trip. Not everyone is going to want to do the same thing. Half may want to do one activity and the other half something else. If there is something you really want to do and no one else wants to go then go do it on your own. Don't go home from vacation regretting you didn't get to see something.
We can help with student groups, adult groups, social groups, niche groups, destination weddings, seminars at sea, etc. If you need help or know of anyone that would like help with their group near Austin, TX please share our information with them. Let's start planing your next group trip.
As a travel advisor near Austin, TX there are so many things we can help you with. I start off with finding out more about you and your family. Your wants and needs for your trip. I will ask many questions in order to get enough information to help me be able to put your trip together for you. Your probably thinking OMG! This is an important process I need to go through especially if anyone has any medical needs, etc. for their trip. The more information you can share with me the better.
Benefits of working with a real travel advisor:
I work hard to find the best package for your travel needs.
I will be available to you before, during and after your travels.
I work directly with our preferred suppliers to ensure a great trip.
Our suppliers have our backs.
I will save you time researching.
I am a live human being available to talk to and bounce ideas off.
You have one preson to talk to and not a call center.
We can meet in person, face time via FB messenger, Whats App, etc.
I respond in a timely manner to your emails and questions.
I have destination and resort knowledge.
I keep you up to date with any major changes in itinerary.
I will guide you every step of the way to make the process as simple as it can be.
Why am I sharing this with you? It breaks my heart when someone loses their money for their trip to a scam. The internet is for looking but agents are for booking! Well, here is another news story about a person losing lots of money going through an online booking service.
I have had a similar situation with booking hotels and I didn't fall for it. If there is one thing you take away from this is please work with a travel professional. I know many think it cost more to work with a travel professional but it doesn't. I work with a "Good Faith Deposit." This lets me know who is serious about their travel. It is applied at the final payment. I know many want to find the cheapest deal you can but keep in mind you get what you pay for. I work hard to find the best package and the price may not be exact but this also has to do with the time of year you are wanting to book your trip.
Let me help you with your next getaway!
I love to travel and explore the world. My goal is to help others actually experience their desired destination(s) whether they are traveling solo or as a group. The world has so much to offer.