Are you wanting to travel with a group but don't know how to get started?
Here are some Group Travel Tips to help you get started:
1.You will need someone to be the decision maker for the group.
2. You can have others in charge of different aspects of the group trip so it is not so stressful for the leader.
3. You want to decide on accomodations, activities, and things to do up front so you can decide what the group wants to do so you are not wasting your time on your vacation deciding on what to do.
4. Agree on a budget and adhere to it. You want to make sure to be realistic about the cost.
5. Decide how long you want the trip to be.
6. You want to book your trip, flights and transportation early in order to get the best pricing and selection for the group.
7. Hotels are not always the easiest for groups. You have more options with all inclusive resorts for groups. Villas can work for groups as well. Cruises work well, too.
8. As your travel advisor for your group I will help you with all the payments, arrangements and travel documents for the trip. Everyone needs to be on board to make the group a success. Communication is key. I am available before, during and after your trip for any questions.
9. Be sure to consider excursions in your destination in the planning stage but don't plan something for every second of your trip. You need some down time.
10. Split up during your trip. Not everyone is going to want to do the same thing. Half may want to do one activity and the other half something else. If there is something you really want to do and no one else wants to go then go do it on your own. Don't go home from vacation regretting you didn't get to see something.
We can help with student groups, adult groups, social groups, niche groups, destination weddings, seminars at sea, etc. If you need help or know of anyone that would like help with their group near Austin, TX please share our information with them. Let's start planing your next group trip.
Share the knowledge
I love to travel and explore the world. My goal is to help others actually experience their desired destination(s) whether they are traveling solo or as a group. The world has so much to offer.