Do you enjoy tulips? In 3 months tulips will be in season and blooming for all to enjoy in Europe. If you have even wanted to tiptoe through them you can in Holland. Are Amsterdam and Netherlands places you would like to visit? Plan your getaway to the Netherlands so you don't miss out. More than 7 million bulbs bloom in spring at the Keukenhof gardens with over 800 varieties of tulips.
Do you know why the tulip is the national flower of the Netherlands? In the 17th century the tulips were infected by a disease that caused bright colors, lines and flames on the petals of the flower. Many special breeds of tulips were named after Dutch navy admirals.
The Netherlands may be a small country but it is packed with opportunities to explore the fields of flowers, the windmills, cheese markets, wooden shoes, canals of Amsterdam and much more. It is very common to see folks enjoying a bike ride through the flowers.
In late April the Bloemencorso is the highlight of the blooming season when the Flower Parade will travel from Noordwidjk to Haarlem. There are a few ways to experience Holland but I like to experience this by a river cruise. You unpack once and dock close to the cities you will have time to explore.
If you are ready to plan your trip to Amsterdam or the Netherlands let's talk. The season is fast approaching and it is very brief. Accomodation go quickly.
If you want to see tulips and don't want to travel internationally to see them you can go to Holland, Michigan in May from Austin, TX. The festival there boast over 5 million tulips to see and enjoy.
Springtime is a great time to experience the beautiful colors. Let me know how I can help you! This is great for Garden groups and those that love flowers especially tulips. There are 2020 and 2021 itineraries available to choose from.
Are you wanting to travel with a group but don't know how to get started?
Here are some Group Travel Tips to help you get started:
1.You will need someone to be the decision maker for the group.
2. You can have others in charge of different aspects of the group trip so it is not so stressful for the leader.
3. You want to decide on accomodations, activities, and things to do up front so you can decide what the group wants to do so you are not wasting your time on your vacation deciding on what to do.
4. Agree on a budget and adhere to it. You want to make sure to be realistic about the cost.
5. Decide how long you want the trip to be.
6. You want to book your trip, flights and transportation early in order to get the best pricing and selection for the group.
7. Hotels are not always the easiest for groups. You have more options with all inclusive resorts for groups. Villas can work for groups as well. Cruises work well, too.
8. As your travel advisor for your group I will help you with all the payments, arrangements and travel documents for the trip. Everyone needs to be on board to make the group a success. Communication is key. I am available before, during and after your trip for any questions.
9. Be sure to consider excursions in your destination in the planning stage but don't plan something for every second of your trip. You need some down time.
10. Split up during your trip. Not everyone is going to want to do the same thing. Half may want to do one activity and the other half something else. If there is something you really want to do and no one else wants to go then go do it on your own. Don't go home from vacation regretting you didn't get to see something.
We can help with student groups, adult groups, social groups, niche groups, destination weddings, seminars at sea, etc. If you need help or know of anyone that would like help with their group near Austin, TX please share our information with them. Let's start planing your next group trip.
I love to travel and explore the world. My goal is to help others actually experience their desired destination(s) whether they are traveling solo or as a group. The world has so much to offer.